Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guest Blog from Randy & Koco



Koco: I would like to admit that I myself have a secret. I'd like to divulge my secret so that I'm no longer living a lie. I'm coming clean and it feels great! I, Koco Limbevski, secretly wish that I was Secretly Canadian
Randy: Alright, with that being said, I'd like to talk about the time that I was in Canada. I really liked that fact that when I was in Toronto, I realized it really is a spotless New York. I enjoyed the nightlife, I enjoyed the food we had at the Chinese Dim Sum. It felt like there were so many different cultures there. It made me feel like I was in New York. However, I am a little upset that I didn't make it to Circa (my former employer's current venture) for that reason, and Sara's family, I will return. Not to mention, Koco heard that there's a really large Macedonian community. I'm trying to convince Koco to come with me to find a wife.
Koco: Convinced.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. Hi guys. Ms Katie Fenton here. Come visit. and guess where I've been... CIRCA. it was fun. crazy place, and your former employer has quite a history in Canada including getting arrested. lol